Friday 27 March 2020

2 BCT, 2 BHCS. Friday 27th March

Friday at last!!!!!!

Today we are going to finish with the comprehension I gave you. Also, you'll practice questions.

Take the photocopies and do April Fool's Day, Sexism in Language and A Life's Ambition: to cross the border. You have to do the vocab exercises as well.

After that ( or before, it's up to you) make questions for the underlined words.


      1-     We are at home because Pedro Sánchez told us to.
­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________
      2-     I feel sad.
_______________________________________________________  
      3-     I’m preparing my lessons right now.
_______________________________________________________
      4-     Everything will be finished in a couple of weeks.
_______________________________________________________
     5-     I sent 125 messages on Ipasen yesterday.
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment